The Micropure Segmented design (shown above) offers significant advantages over conventional filter cartridges. Air or gas flows through the filter media into an adjacent segment. Filtered air or gas exits through openings at the center of the cartridge and out the sterile side of the housing.
MicroPure filters can be steam sterilized "in-situ" or in place up to 150 times with no loss of filtering effectiveness as validated by an internationally recognized food laboratory.
Micropure filters can Also be sterilized using autoclave, hydrogen peroxide, steam or a variety of sanitizing agents.*
Membrane Replacement is Simple and Easy.
Simple, on-site visual inspection of individual filter membrane
Membranes are easily removable for laboratory analysis or culture.
No other filter offers this combination of features:
Perforated Stainless Steel Modular Segments
- Allows for bi-directional flow
- Clean-in-place with steam (150 times) or common sanitizing agent*
Durable Materials of Construction—Stainless Steel and PTFE
- Broad range of chemical compatibility
- Autoclavable, high temperature tolerance
- Low extractable levels
Unique Flat, Double Layer Membrane Design
- Low replacement cost compared to conventional cartridge
- Simple, on-site visual inspection or “plating” or individual filter membrane;
easily removable for laboratory analysis or culture.
*Check for chemical compatibility of PTFE prior to selecting a sanitizing agent.
**Reference laboratory report RP5268-challenge organism bacillus Stearothermophilus at a concentration of 1 x 105 spores/ml.